2019’s NAMI Walks Fundraiser
Thank to all who joined us for NAMIWalks on October 5!
More than 200 teams and nearly 2000 walkers gathered Downtown with us to raise awareness and help end stigma, plus to raise funds for our work to provide local support, education, and advocacy to individuals and families right here in our community.
If you weren’t able to join us, there’s good news: It’s possible to make a post-walk donation. Our teams:
- Best Club You Never Wanted to Join – Shelley Hoffman
- Heal the Brain – Sharon Dunas
- Recovery Not Stigma! – Linda Diamond-Klopert
- We Are Not Alone – Deborah Juster
- Westside Story
- The Wright Step – Mitzi Wright
2018’s NAMI Walks Fundraiser
Our report on 2018’s successful NAMIWalks event.