Job Opening: Database Administrator
Independent hire, part-time position
3-6 month contract position to start, may lead to a longer term position
Pay rate depending on experience
The Database Administrator will be responsible for data management related to membership processing and renewals, as well as recording data on NAMI WLA programs. The Database Administrator ‘s primary responsibility is the maintenance of NAMI 360, NAMI WLA’s data management system, and recording membership information and program deliverables into the NAMI National and NAMI California database. Project goal is to curate a pristine database to collate donors, volunteers, members, Gala guests, teachers, facilitators into a functional list to implement on an operational level. Day-to-day duties include recording data related to membership, donations, education, and support programs. In addition, the Database Administrator regularly performs routine tests and modifications to ensure that NAMI 360 is performing and running correctly. If a problem occurs, the Database Administrator will troubleshoot the programs and hardware. The Database Administrator will also maintain up-to-date knowledge of new features and functionalities in the data management system.
- 2 years related experience with data management required, preferably in a non-profit setting
- Prior experience with Salesforce highly preferred
- Prior experience with Database systems, such as National Builder and Donorsnap
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of relevant software packages (MS Excel,MS Word) required
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be self-directed, and take initiative.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications to our Executive Director, Erin Ryan at email@example.com