NAMI Westside Los Angeles offers free education programs along with support, guidance, and hope for the growing number of Angelenos affected by mental health conditions.
Giving Tuesday: Be Kind to Another Mind
Winter 2021 Classes
Register now for our Winter 2021 classes! The classes are free, but registration is required.
- Family-to-Family Class: We are offering a Monday night class that starts January 4, 2021 and a Thursday night class that starts January 7, 2020. Find out more and register.
- Peer-to-Peer Class: We are offering a Peer-to-Peer class on Thursdays, 6:30 to 8 pm, starting January 7, 2021 until February 25, 2021. Find out more and register.
Virtual Support Groups
Our community means everything to us, and we hope you are safe and healthy. Because we are not permitted to have in-person support groups during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering virtual support groups online using Zoom. More….
Immediate Help for an Emergency or Crisis
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health emergency, there is help and hope.
- Emergencies: Call 911
- Crisis Hotline: 800-854-7771
- Crisis Text Line: Text NAMI to 741741
- More sources for help here and more information on our resources page